Residents of the heart.

Monday, 30th of January 2023

Residents of the heart.

.................about my university souls



💗đŸ’Ģ👊   Among the various encounters wee meet in life, there are certain bonds that become very closely to us in a short period of time. This post is about the strangers I met during my university life.

💗đŸ’Ģ👊   Being selected to my university can be said as one of the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life goals. My goal since school was to somehow get into the University of the Visual and Performing Arts. During that visit, I met many people who came to dream just like me.


💗đŸ’Ģ👊   From the time we met, we couldn’t see each other. We have been catching up online for months. Due to the situation in the country at that time, we could not meet each other closely. But with time, that day dawned on all of us. We actually met in university.

💗đŸ’Ģ👊   This is a moment that how many talented friends from all over Sri Lanka came together. Many little artists who came to know the country one day were identified. A group whose soul is music. Anyway, we got the opportunity to study together for a month. I found lot of friends that I hadn’t seen.  Many friends who were talked to but not met were taken away.

💗đŸ’Ģ👊   Although meeting for a first time, I did not feel strange with them. We had already formed a very strong bond. We laughed and gave comments on everything we met and talked as if we had met that day. I feel the heart felt very happy.



💗đŸ’Ģ👊   My friends, full of diverse abilities, became a close to me as brothers and sisters. We joked, we laughed, ate together, and fought a little from time to time. Got angry but be a friendly and laughed again.

💗đŸ’Ģ👊   A month passed without noticing. During that time, we all participated in many events and ceremonies in the university. We all saw how wonderful our university is. The teachers also worked closely with us. They talked to us and taught us so that we didn’t feel any burden. So we can’t go without remember our teachers.

💗đŸ’Ģ👊   In the last days, we remembered that we only have a few days left. Not without love stories during that time. Hahaha...



💗đŸ’Ģ👊   So we all shared a lot of experiences and tastes during that month. Among these, there are people who are at the top of my heart. They were close to everything I had. That’s our kandyan friends called “Udarata”.i spent a lot of time with them who got into the university from Kandy. Because of those friends who are near to me.

💗đŸ’Ģ👊   We all went back to Kandy by train when we got a vacation. We will came again after seeing our parents and knowing the information of our homes. It is also an unprecedented lovely experience.

💗đŸ’Ģ👊   Anyway, we all shared everything and worked. Not only just books or musical instruments. We shared our feelings, sorrow and even happiness.










💗đŸ’Ģ👊    I love so much my university friends who are close to me. But after 4 years, a day like this will happen again. But on the day we leave the university, even if we leave that land, we will stay forever in our hearts.



Thank you…!   đŸ’›đŸ’›đŸ’›

Blog by - Chathuranga Lakshan Perera

               ( Undergraduate at University of the Visual and Performing Arts - Faculty of Music)




Comments

  1. đŸĨē🤩🤩💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. đŸĨ°❤️‍đŸ”Ĩ❤❤️‍đŸ”ĨđŸĨ°

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

āļąāˇ€āļœ්‍āļģāˇ„ āļ¸āļĢ්āļŠāļŊāļē āˇ„ා āˇ„ිāļą්āļ¯ු āˇƒංāˇƒ්āļšෘāļ­ිāļē

Radha Krishna, the re-enactment

8 Secrets of Sigiriya that are still unsolved