My Coloured World

Friday, 27th of January 2023


My Coloured World




🎨💓♧🌟   Painting is a skill I have practiced since I can remember. Since childhood I also developed this ability when I spent time with the pastel box for a number of reason.

This post is about it.

🎨💓♧🌟   According to my parents, this is my own talent. I didn’t really study art at school or another classes. Buy I look at the arts of my school teachers and elder students. I think it can lead to the improvement of my ability.

🎨💓♧🌟   Personally, I have participated and won in various art competitions and ceremonies. Later I decided to learn more about it because I needed to make use of my knowledge.

🎨💓♧🌟   I started reading books about painting. Searched about arts, went to many temples and looked at their graffiti and statues.

🎨💓♧🌟   Later I started promoting my artworks through social media to take my characters to people. I started an Instagram page named “Chathu Colour World” in 2021. Unexpectedly, I received responses and encouragements from everyone.



🎨💓♧🌟   Currently my page has more than 3000 users and many foreigners are among them. I think that because I take pictures of institutions belonging to various institutions and religions, they will also get their attraction.

🎨💓♧🌟   In a painting, one should especially think about depicting naturalness. That is colour combination and balance. If any picture is an imaginary image in our mind, we have the ability to use the corresponding colour shapes as we think.

🎨💓♧🌟   I have heard that a picture can read someone’s mind. Therefore, some pictures can even show my state of mind at that moment. It was written in many books that I found that one’s creation reveals what is in one’s heart. 

🎨💓♧🌟   Below are some of my creations.

💚💛💜   My Online Art gallery - 













💚💛💜   A few of my Pencil Portraits - 









💚💛💜   Some of my Wall arts - 




🎨💓♧🌟   The first thing I did was draw small pictures in front of me. Then I changed the images and added things in my mind and improved the images. That’s how I started making art creations.

🎨💓♧🌟   As well as painting, I can also create sculptures. Some of the products I have been sold at good prices. I started to create idols form seasoned clay, and I often build divine idols at the request of my friends. I also get orders for tourist resort decorations.

🎨💓♧🌟   I like to use bright colours. It is the secret to attracting and appreciating the creation. Bright colours and some carvings enhance their artistic taste as well as the value of creation.


Some of my idol making - 












I'm on Instagram as @chathu_colour_world. Install the app to follow my photos and videos.


Thank you…!   💛💛💛

Blog by - Chathuranga Lakshan Perera

               ( Undergraduate at University of the Visual and Performing Arts - Faculty of Music)

Comments

  1. Good job...... chathuranga.......very beautiful you coloured world 💙❤💚❤💚❤💛💛❤💛❤💚💕💗💕💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that creations are very very beautiful😍you are very talented for music,dancing and visual arts.Keep it up brother🌷

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what we call multi talented😍🔥 well done chathu🥰👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work buddy 💪😌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant 😍❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your ability. 🤗🧡🤗
    You are very talented.👌❤❤️‍🔥❤👌
    I am very happy. 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

නවග්‍රහ මණ්ඩලය හා හින්දු සංස්කෘතිය

Radha Krishna, the re-enactment

8 Secrets of Sigiriya that are still unsolved